What is the best gaming laptop for Sims 4 with mods? There are a lot of gaming laptops out there and they make big promises on how well they will help gamers play Sims 4 and other games. But while many may be good with Sims 4, not all will provide you with the smooth and easy playing experience that you would like.
With the right gaming laptop, you will be able to enjoy all the gameplay that you would like without pauses in the gaming or missing out on too many things. It is also important to find a good gaming laptop that is not going to heat up too much and will do well during the intense situations while playing.
While there are many different gaming laptops, not all of them deserve to be considered the best gaming laptop for Sims 4 with mods. Some of the best laptops that do fit the bill include:
The Best Gaming Laptop for Sims 4 with Mods for 2020:
When you first start looking for a gaming laptop that allows you to play Sims 4 with ease, you will find there are plenty of options. Some are good, some are bad, some are expensive, and then there are many options in between.
Some of the best laptops for sims 4 with mods for 2020 are discussed below:
1. Acer Aspire 5
This is one of the best budget-friendly laptops for playing Sims 4 on the market. It is light and easy to move around, coming in under five pounds. The screen is 15.6 inches wide with an LED-lit display to make viewing the game as easy as possible.
It also comes with Acer Color Intelligence and Acer BlueLight Shield, helping to keep your eyes healthy and happy, even when you decide to play for hours.
You will also enjoy the other features of this laptop. It is powered thanks to the 10th Generation Intel Core i5 that comes with a turbo boost up to 4.2 GHz. You also get to enjoy plenty of storage, with 512GB and 8GB of RAM so the computer never slows out.
For being a budget computer, you will enjoy how powerful it is. It has plenty of processing power to handle all of your gameplay and multitasking needs with Sims 4, and a battery that lasts up to 9.5 hours so you can play all day.
- It works with Windows 10 so you can easily play the games.
- The intel processor is strong and powerful.
- The BlueLight Shield allows you to play all day long without straining your eyes.
- The battery will last for up to 9.5 hours.
- Plenty of storage and RAM power to make playing Sims easier.
- It could use more storage when compared to other computers.
- It’s a budget computer so it missed out on a few extra features you may want.
2. Asus ROG Strix G
This is another dedicated gaming laptop that provides us with everything we are sure to love from the famous ROG series. In fact, it was specifically launched for gaming.
The RGB gaming keyboard and the lighting bar at the bottom will provide you with an attractive look and all the additional functionality that you need. It also comes with a 15.6 inch HD IPS display, providing some of the best viewing angles on the list.
The features of this laptop will quickly make it one of your favorites.
It runs on a 6-core Intel Core i7 to get the work done along with 16GB of RAM and a great graphics card to keep up with everything you need.
In fact, if you want to have some of the best details during your game, this is the laptop to choose. Thanks to the 1 TB of storage, you will be able to play your games for however long you would like.
The ROG intelligent Cooling Thermal System will help you to play any game for how long you want, without the interruptions.
- 1 TB of storage so you can save and play your games for as long as you would like.
- A sleek design with extra lights along the keyboard to make playing easier.
- The ROG Intelligent cooling system will help you play for as long as you would like.
- The powerful Windows 10 system so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
- An intel i7 processor to add all the power necessary with Sims 4
- The battery life is only good for up to 5 hours, which is a little short.
- The weight is more than five pounds so it is harder to transport.
3. Lenovo Ideapad L340
Next on our list is the Lenovo Ideapad. This computer is one of the best i5 laptops for playing Sims 4 and any other game that you would like.
The design of this computer has a frame with brushed aluminum and has a finish of light gold that looks amazing. And it weighs only 3.2 pounds.
The display is 15.6 inches and has the full HD display that you are looking for.
In addition, Lenovo has their own Vantage Eye Care Mode, which will help you play all day long without the risk of eye strain and fatigue.
Add to the design a powerful Intel Core i5 and 8GB of RAM, and you have all the power you need to have fun playing all day.
This laptop is a great bargain as it works with gaming and for work. It has two modes, the quick mode that helps it get set to play Sims 4 and any other games, and a quiet mode that is meant for work. You can always choose the mode based on your needs to get the best performance. The keyboard is full-sized, making it easier to use, and includes ambient back-lighting that makes it easier to play any game you would like, even in low-light conditions.
- One of the best gaming laptops on the market.
- Weighs only 3.2 pounds so it is easy to take on the go with you.
- Lenovo Vantage Eye Care Mode makes gaming more enjoyable.
- Plenty of storage and power with 8GB of RAM nad 512GB of storage.
- Two modes to choose from based on your power needs.
- The backlight on the keyboard may make it difficult to keep the battery going long.
- The two modes are helpful but may be difficult to learn how to use.
4. Acer Predator Helios 300
The next computer on our list is one of the best high performance gaming laptops. If you want to play Sims 4 or other high-graphics gaming titles, then this is the best option to go with. It has all of the most powerful hardware configurations that make it perfect for any gamer.
You can enjoy the HD widescreen that is the perfect size to help you play any game and have a lot of fun. The display has a 144Hz of high refresh rate, which is more than double what most computers offer. This means that all visuals on your games will be clear and crisp.
The processor on this one brings it up a notch, providing you with an Intel i7 core instead and a turbo boost up to 4.5GHz. The processor is then paired together with 16GB of RAM so you get a really smooth experience while multitasking or gaming on the system. The storage comes in at 256GB, which is a great place to get started.
In addition to all of these great features, the keyboard has concave-shaped keycaps for WASD and a backlight to make it easier to play in any conditions. The computer has a 3D cooling system which will help you keep your performance up all the time and the heat down, even during some of your more intense playing sessions.
- This is one of the fastest systems on our list, making it great for playing games.
- The battery life lasts for 6 hours of gaming.
- It works with the Intel i7, providing more of the power you need.
- A quick refresh rate so you can keep playing without delay.
- A 3D cooling system that helps you play no matter how intense the gaming gets.
- Some game players may find that the storage is not enough, but it works for most players.
- Due to all the features, the computer has a higher price tag.
5. Dell Vulcan 15 G5
This is a great option to use from Dell and it does have quite a bit of power behind it. Dell has their own G series of laptops that are meant to work well with gaming, though they are powerful enough to use for anything you need.
It has a great display with an anti-glare panel so you never lose out during the game or have trouble seeing things from the glare while you play.
If you want to talk about power, then this is one of the best gaming laptops for you. This laptop comes with an Intel Core i7 processor and it can refresh very quickly.
And the 15GB of RAM will help take care of some of the heavy multitasking and gaming that you would like to do. However, the 4GB of Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card puts this a step above the rest.
For gamers who want a lot of storage in their gaming laptops, you will want to choose this one. It comes with a 256GB SSD along with 1TB of HDD. This is plenty of storage for you to hold onto all of your games and data easily. If you like to get really into your games, then the dual-fan cooling system with a thermal design will help to keep the computer cool the whole time.
- Has anti-glare properties that make it easier to use no matter where you are.
- Plenty of storage to hold all of your games.
- A strong Intel Core i7 processor to keep things moving as you play.
- Dual-fan cooling system so the computer will never overheat.
- The best graphics card on the market to help you see all the images with your games.
- The battery life is only for five hours, which is a bit short for gaming.
- The weight is more than 8 pounds, making it harder to take the laptop on the go.
How to Choose The Best Gaming Laptop for Sims 4 With Mods for 2020
To work well with Sims 4, it is best to have a few minimal system parts on the computer so that it works well. A few to consider include:
- Internet connection: Your computer needs to connect to the internet to get all the game updates.
- Input: You will need a mouse and keyboard, or a touchpad, on the keyboard to play.
- Direct X version: The computer needs to be compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Graphics card for video: You need to have a graphics card that is NVIDIA GTX 650 or better.
- DVD drive: You need to have a DVD-ROM drive to install Sims 4.
- Hard drive: You should have a minimum of 9 GB of free space with a minimum of 1 GB of additional space on the computer to help you work on custom content and to save the game.
- The memory: The computer should have at least 4 GB of RAM. Of course, if you have higher, this will help you play the game better.
- Processor: You should choose an Intel core i5 or faster, or you can use AMD Athlon X4.
- Operating System: Windows is often the best one to use to play Sims 4. You should use the 64 bit of Windows, using Windows 7 or higher.
It is best not to choose a laptop that has lower specifications than what are listed above. This will make it hard to play Sims 4 and you may not have a chance to make the modifications and other options that you would like. However, if you find a
Sims 4 is a great game that allows you to create custom items and more. Having the right laptop will make it easier to work on this game, without delays or other issues along the way. The computers listed above will help you to get all the playing time done, and are some of the best gaming laptops on the market.
- The Top 10 Best Intel Core i7 Processor Laptops 2020
- Best 4K Gaming Laptops 2020 (4k & 144hz+ Reviews)
- The Best Laptops for Realtors and Real Estate Agents
- Best 2-In-1 Laptops Under $500 With Stylus for 2020
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API