What is the best laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office? Many people rely on Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to help them get their work done.
While there are many other operating systems and writing software on the market, none have compared to the ease of use and functionality that come from these two products of Microsoft.
When looking for a new computer, you may decide to purchase one that has these two products on them.
The good news that many of the laptops on the market, outside of Chromebooks and Apple products, come with both of these already installed on them.
This provides you with many options of great computers you can choose from.
However, with all of these choices, finding the best laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office can sometimes be a chore.
Just because a computer includes these two options doesn’t mean it is the very best one for you to use. Some will be high performers you enjoy using, and others will fall flat. Some of the best choices you can make include:
The top 6 Best Laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office for 2020:
1. Dell Inspiron 15 7000
To really get the most out of Microsoft office at home, or even for your business, you need a strong computer. It must have lots of storage, a large RAM size, a fast processor, and a larger screen to fit it all in.
This option from Dell fits the bill and will soon become one of the best computers that you own.
It includes the reliable Intel Core processor and 8GB of RAM to keep things going without all of the complications. And you can easily save as many files of Excel and Word as you like because there is 1TB of HDD in place.
The screen comes in at 15.6 inches, making it easy to look up anything you want without straining.
The battery lasts for seven hours, though heavier use may make the battery life shorter.
For those busy days when you need to get a lot done, it is possible to run ten applications in the background while handling Microsoft Office without any problems.
- The price is affordable
- The performance is high and will work for a long time.
- The battery life is strong and can last all day.
- It is durable and can go along on the road with you.
- A large screen that makes viewing so much easier.
- This computer is a bit heavier compared to other options.
- Big programs can run the battery life out sooner
2. Lenovo Ideapad 330
This is a great affordable option that you are sure to love. It may lack in some of the other additional features that the other laptops on our list have, but if you plan to just do some light multitasking and work on Microsoft Office with it, then Ideapad 330 is a great value for the money you spend.
This is a portable device that is ready to join you in any travels that you want to get done. The laptop is elegant and thin in design so you know it is easy to pack up and head out the door.
The RAM is a bit smaller on this one at 4GB, but for light work, it will be plenty.
The processor is strong enough to handle all the office applications and the Windows 10 system will make this computer easy to work with.
The battery life is only three hours, but can last long enough for most users between charges. It includes a DVD drive, Ethernet port, HDMI port, and more to help you get everything done.
- It is an inexpensive option
- The screen is a nice size to get work done.
- It works well with Windows 10
- Easy to take along on the road and portable enough to get work done.
- Perfect for Microsoft Office and other light work.
- The screen resolution is a little fuzzy on some websites and applications.
- The battery life is not as long as some other options.
3. Acer Aspire E15
This is one of the best laptops out there with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office for under $1000, helping you stay on the budget you need. Many worry that choosing a budget laptop means they are stuck with something that barely works and will die out soon. However, the Acer Aspire puts all that to rest.
For example, the battery life will let you actively use it for eight hours without needing to charge.
The keyboard is easy to use, with only 1.5 mm travel distance and will not require a lot of force from your fingers to use.
The display is great for this price of laptop and you will love the 15.6 inch screen that makes it easy to see what is going on.
It also includes 256GB of SSD storage and 8GB of RAM to make it strong and ready to take on anything you need to get done.
- This laptop is budget friendly to fit your needs.
- The battery lasts for eight hours or more.
- The performance is high and you won’t have to worry about it dying out while using.
- Has plenty of storage to hold all your documents and pictures.
- The screen is large and easy to use.
- The computer is kind of heavy compared to other options.
- The screen does have a slight glare.
4. HP Pavilion
This laptop is a great option because it has everything that a computer lover would want. It has an elegant design, style, and high performance all bundled up in one.
The backlit keyboard has keys with only 1.4 mm travel distance to make movement as easy as possible if you plan to do a lot of work with Word.
The 15.6 screen is a popular option when doing a lot of work without the glare and difficulty with using the computer.
If you do a lot of work and need to save most of it, then this is the best computer for you. It has 2TB of storage that can handle pretty much everything that you need.
The battery is set up to last 6 hours or more and it is light enough that you can take it with you for work or school. You will quickly find that the HP Pavilion has everything you need to get things done.
- It has an intuitive touchscreen that is easy to use.
- It is a high performer with a great Intel Core processor
- Contains 2TB of storage, plenty for everyone who uses it.
- The screen size is perfect for getting work done without straining.
- The battery will last for 6 hours, helping you get through work or classes all day.
- The display lacks a little compared to the others.
- The cost is not as budget-friendly.
5. ASUS Vivobook F510UA
Another popular brand to consider is this Vivobook from Asus. it is stylish and portable while maintaining a good price-point for those on the budget.
It has an excellent design that is combined with an effective processor, giving you a bargain in a laptop.
The metal build provides a shiny feel and the impeccable design has 0.3-inch nano bezels as well. This means that a large part of the body of the laptop is put to use, giving you a better experience along the way.
The display of this computer is one of the best. It has a high resolution of 1920X1090, giving a colorful and vibrant display each time.
In fact, the images on the screen will look almost lifelike in appearance. The storage will hold 1TB, helping you to hold onto your whole library of movies and books in one place.
With 8GB of RAM, you can access these movies and books quickly and without causing the computer to slow down.
- Has one of the best displays, providing life-like images.
- The batter life is good for up to six hours, even when continually using it.
- It is inexpensive and one of the best bargains on the list.
- It has plenty of storage for all your needs.
- iThe performance will keep up with everything you want to do.
- The audio quality is lacking on this computer.
- The build is not as sturdy as some of the others.
The final laptop on our list is from Lenovo. This laptop has been constructed with satellite-grade carbon, giving it high stain resistance and a toughness that you can’t find anywhere else.
If you need to work in some tough areas or are worried about it falling and breaking, this is the laptop for you. Despite all the strength, this computer still manages to be portable, thin, and sleek for anyone to use.
Not only will you enjoy the design, but you will be blown away by the high performance and everything that comes with it.
With 16GB of RAM, an Intel Core Processor, and 1TB of storage, you have a computer that is stronger and better than most of the ones on the market today.
The touchscreen is responsible and easy to use, the images are sharp and colorful, and the battery will last for a minimum of 11 hours, much longer than the other computers on our list. This computer has it all and more!
- The battery life is amazing and will last all day.
- The processor is fast.
- This computer has everything you would want in performance.
- The display is easy to use and read.
- The design is tough and sturdy no matter where you go.
- The cost is prohibitive for those on a budget.
How to Choose the Best Laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
There are a number of things you should consider when it comes to choosing the right laptop to use Windows 10 and Microsoft Office. These include:
Look for These Two Features
The first step is to take a look at computers that offer these features on them. This will limit the playing field a little, though you will still have quite a few choices to go through. Doing this helps to cut out the Chromebooks and any laptop or tablet from Apple since they have their own software on them.
Look at the Specifications
Once you have limited the field and gotten rid of any of the laptops that do not have these two important features, it is time to look at some of the specifications you want to use. Many times the choice of computer comes down to a balance between as much speed, power, and memory as possible and how much money in your budget.
This is why you may want to set a budget to start. If you aren’t sure what a good budget is, do a little research ahead of time to see if you fall within that amount. Then try to get as much processing power, RAM, and memory as possible.
When choosing the best laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, you should choose one that has no less than 256GB of memory, though more is often better, and 8GB of RAM at the least. This will help you handle all of the processing that Word and Windows need along with plenty of room for you to work on documents, pictures, and everything else.
Purchase Within Your Budget
The best thing here is that it is easy to find some high-quality computers, including some that are on our list above, for an affordable price. This is one of the main reasons why so many people like to go with computers that include Windows 10 and Microsoft office. You can set the budget you feel comfortable with and find a number of computers that fit with it.
Choosing the best laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office is a great choice because it allows you to purchase a laptop that is easy to use, works well, and has all of the power you need. In addition to picking a computer with those two options on them, you need to also consider the other features that are important to your needs.
Knowing how much memory or processing power you need, and considering the different ways you plan to use the computer, will go a long way in helping you pick the best laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office for your personal and professional needs.
- 10 Best Laptops for Hacking [Pentesting] 2020
- Best 4K Gaming Laptops 2020 (4k & 144hz+ Reviews)
- The Best Laptops for Realtors and Real Estate Agents
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API