Are you an architect or design professional and looking for the best laptops for SketchUp and rendering? Then you need to choose the best laptop for SketchUp and rendering.
A good alternative to a conventional slow laptop is the modern best laptop for SketchUp and rendering.
As technology advances, sketchers need to use the latest laptop with the best hardware and software features that are not available in a standard laptop but is available on these best laptops.
These laptops help you accomplish great quality work such as 3D modeling and rendering work which requires advanced features.
Here is our list of the best laptops for SketchUp and rendering that have been picked by an expert design professional who understands their day to day work.
10 Best Laptops for SketchUp and Rendering 2020 Reviews:
Omen by HP 2019 laptop is the first on this list of best laptops for SketchUp and rendering. It comes with features that help students or professional designers accomplish all their SketchUp and rendering work smoothly and on time.
This gaming uses the latest 9th generation processor core i7 9750h which is the fastest and most powerful for any 3D modeling work.
Besides, it has a 17.3 inches screen which is the largest and latest screen for all SketchUp and rendering work thus you can be able to view images that are clear, sharp, and large.
Omen by HP 2019 17-Inch Gaming Laptop has a screen with a high resolution of 1920 x 1080 which is very clear.
The battery takes 10 hours therefore you can do all your SketchUp and rendering activities without being interrupted anywhere you are.
With this laptop, you will get the latest graphics that is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 for smooth SketchUp, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and Windows 10.
The built-in camera has been designed such it shuts off when not in use thus saving on power.
- Core i7 processor makes it faster for sketch and rendering activities
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics support smooth, clear, and faster SketchUp and rendering activities
- 256 GB SSD storage capacities which are large enough to store more files and also ensure that you have enough space for renewed features and is faster
- 16GB DDR4 RAM supports all SketchUp and multitasking
- Comes with Windows 10 Operating System which is easy to use
- High storage capacity
- Appealing and relatively slim design
- Powerful gaming performance thanks to the full power Nvidia GPU
- It has a high definition display for more clear and detailed images
- Faster thanks to the 9th Generation processor
- The WLED backlit keyboard ensures that you work even in dim light areas
- Brief battery life
- Has a plastic body
Dell G7 laptop is the best budget laptop for 3D modeling software of SketchUp and rendering with Core i7 9750h 4.5GHz 6 cores processor which is very fast and super powerful to undertake any SketchUp or rendering project.
It comes with 16GB DDR4, full HD, 512 GB 2PCIe NVMe SSD which is faster and the storage capacity is more than enough for SketchUp and rendering.
Additionally, it has 16GB DDR4 RAM for multitasking and high clock rate, a high graphic unit of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 1660 6GB which ensures faster offloading of contents in the processor.
Dell G7 17 Gaming Laptop has a fully functional Windows 10 Operating System that supports any SketchUp and rendering work.
The display is a 17.3 inch and is of full high definition for more detailed and clear images.
If you are undertaking large and complex projects, then this laptop will ensure that you get the best and quality results as a professional sketcher.
- USB, HDMI, Audio Jack, and RJ45Port thus can be connected with other devices to enhance its usage
- HDM display connectivity and SD card reader when you want to create more storage by using a memory card
- Core i7 processor makes it faster and more powerful in undertaking any complex and large projects of SketchUp and rendering
- Has a large storage capacity of 512 GB SSD which ensures that there is enough space to store and renew files and that the computer operates faster
- RAM is 16 GB DDR4 2666MHZwhich makes it suitable for running several SketchUplaptops programs and also multitasking
- Comes with full high definition screen which ensures that the images are clear, sharp and more detailed
- The longer battery makes you work all day without the need to plug in the charger
- 9th generation core i7, 16 GB RAM makes it run smoothly and efficiently
- It has a very strong network which ensures that you have unlimited downloading of files and updating them
- The latest graphic processor ensures that the images are smooth and very detailed
- Short battery life
- It is heavy thus traveling with it might be a bit difficult
Asus ROG Strix Hero III laptop is one of the best laptops for SketchUp and rendering with sharp, very clear, and detailed images for sketchers and interior designers.
It has Rog intelligence which helps with the cooling thermal system. This laptop has been well designed such that it has anti-dust technology which prevents dust from interfering with the function of the computer.
Asus ROG Strix Hero III laptop is powered by a 9th generation core i7 processor combined with 16GB of RAM that delivers unmatched performance and produces quality work.
This modern laptop has been designed with high graphics processing unit to ensure that it delivers without any delay or interruptions. It has hardcore durability that ensures it can withstand any adverse climatic condition such extremely high temperatures.
The adjustable fan mode regulates the cooling system of the laptop and prevents it from overheating while undertaking complex SketchUp work.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GPU which is the best and latest graphic tool for heavy SketchUp and rendering and ensures faster offloading of files in the processor
- 9th generation Core i7 processor makes it the best laptop for SketchUp and rendering
- The 512GB PCIe SSD storage capacity is large and faster as it takes microseconds to boot
- 16GB DDR4 RAM for multitasking
- It is heavy weighing 6.28 pounds
- Has a large screen display of 17.3 inches
- It has Rog intelligent cooling thermal system which prevents the laptop from overheating
- It is the best laptop for heavy SketchUp and rendering work and also large projects
- The latest 9th generation core i7 processor is powerful
- It has been fitted with anti-dust technology which prevents dust from interfering with the computer
- It is heavy thus not easy to carry
Microsoft Surface Book 2 15 inch laptop has been well designed with a 15-inch screen size which is big enough for any SketchUp and rendering work.
It features Microsoft surface pen platinum that ensures you complete your entire SketchUp project in style.
One feature that you will like about this laptop is that the screen is detachable. You can detach the screen and continue with SketchUp’s work using Microsoft surface pen platinum, which allows you to maximize your creativity with this feature.
This laptop is powered by an 8th generation Intel quad-core i7 processor with a clock speed of 1.90GHz to 4.2GHz making it is very fast.
Also, it has 1TB SSD storage and 16 GB of RAM with a screen display of 3240×2160 resolution that is of high definition thus the images are more detailed, sharp, and clear.
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 15 Inch Laptop battery keeps going for up to 17 hours, which allows you to do your SketchUp and rendering work in any place without the need to charge.
No products found.
- It has a detachable screen that allows you to maximize on sketching and rendering work at any angle
- 15-inch high definition screen with a resolution of 3240 x 2160 that ensures images are sharp, clear, and more detailed
- 8th generation Intel quad-core i7 makes it to have a high performance and faster
- 16GB RAM is suitable for multitasking
- 17-hour long battery for consistence performance all day long
- USB Type-C, HDMI, VGA, DVI Adapter for more plugins connectivity
- Multiple options of connectivity
- It has a detachable screen for maximum productivity
- 17-inch screen resolution for more display of clear images
- Long-life battery that can last up to 17 hours
- The hardware features are more powerful thus making it more efficient and high performance
- The touch screen increases its efficiency
- It is a bit expensive
- The fans are a bit loud
Are you looking for the best laptop for SketchUp and rendering? Then look you will like the Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop.
It has unique features while its operating speed is good and cannot be matched by a standard laptop. This ensures you have the best, smooth, and high-quality SketchUp work.
It features the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5 VRAM which produces smooth, clear, and quality SketchUp work.
Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop has a 15.6-inch full HD with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with a refresh rate of 144GHz.
In addition, it has 3ms overdrive response time and 300nit brightness which ensures that ensures you view high definition images at any angle.
Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop is powered by the 9th generation core i7 processor with 4.5GHz processing speed which makes it more powerful for SketchUp work and rendering.
With 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD 2PCIe NVMe data, this laptop is very fast and has a large storage capacity for storing data.
- Large storage capacity and memory featuring 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD storage.
- Built-in IR camera with face recognition sign in with hello windows
- 15.6-inch screen resolution provides a high display for SketchUp work
- 9th generation core i7 makes it fast and powerful for SketchUp and rendering work
- Solid build and suitable for multitasking with a fast speed
- Has an LED-backlit keyboard which ensures that you work even in areas with minimal light
- It has a wide and large IPS display for clear and detailed images
- Faster and more powerful with detailed and clear images
- It has many connectivity features
- Brief battery life
6. HP Envy X360 Laptop
The HP Envy X360 Laptop comes with AMD Radeon Vega on board with 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U with a clock speed of up to 3.60 GHz which makes this laptop the best for all SketchUp and rendering projects.
Additionally, it has a 256 GB SSD capacity that is large enough to store all data of SketchUp work. The Windows 10 operating system makes it suitable to accomplish all SketchUp and rendering projects smoothly.
With the 15.6-inch wide-angle screen display, you can be able to view images that are detailed and clear.
These features make the HP Envy X360 laptop to be faster, perform well, and deliver results in seconds.
- 15.6-inch screen size for more detailed images
- AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U which makes this laptop to be powerful
- High definition screen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C port, 2 USB 3.1, HDMI, Micro SD Media Reader, and Headphone
- Great value for money
- Long-lasting battery
- Sleek all-metal design that makes ist durable
- Fast due to its AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U
- It is fairly light thus you can travel with it
- AMD Radeon graphic support SketchUp work and delivers smooth and quality work
- The battery life could be a bit better
7. Alienware M15-15.6 FHD Gaming Laptop
Finally on this list of best laptops for SketchUp and rendering is Alienware M15-15.6 FHD Gaming Laptop.
This laptop uses the latest processor which makes it powerful for 3D modeling work. It has a 15.6-inch screen size full HD screen display which ensures that the images are clear and detailed enough for a designer student or professional designer.
This laptop is fairly portable with a weight of 4.85 pounds and 128GB PCIe M.2SSD and 1TB (+ 8GB SSHD) Hybrid Drive storage capacity which is large enough for all your files, documents, data, and any sketch up work.
The 16 GB DDR4 RAM is good for multitasking and allows the computer to have a high speed of booting. It is powered by 8th generation core i7 -8750H and core 6 and processor speed of 4.1GHz which is very powerful.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GBis very powerfully and you can easily render 3D modeling and run heavy SketchUp work smoothly and effectively.
- 128GB storage capacity is large enough for any amount of data stored
- It is fairly light weighing 4.85 pounds
- Powered by 8th generation core i7 latest processor which is very powerful
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM which makes it suitable for multitasking
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 1060 graphics card for smooth and detailed pictures
- 15.6-inch screen size with full HD IPS display for more clear and sharp images
- Has a long battery life
- Great 4K display
- Has a strong performance
- It is powerful and offers excellent performance
- Faster thanks to the latest core i7 processor and a speed of 4.1GHz
- It has a fairly large storage capacity
- Not as lightweight as its competitors
- The top tier model is more expensive
Sketchup and rendering are some of the most efficient and powerful modeling 3D software for designers both students and professionals.
If you want to accomplish complex and large SketchUp as well as rendering projects, you need to choose the best laptop that comes with specs such as large storage capacity SSD of more than 128GB, large RAM of 8GB, and high graphic processor of more than 4GB VRAM.
Note that expensive laptops come with unique features but the less expensive ones have fewer specs. Hopefully one of the laptops from the above list of best laptops for SketchUp and rendering will meet your needs.
- The Top 10 Best Intel Core i7 Processor Laptops 2020
- Best 4K Gaming Laptops 2020 (4k & 144hz+ Reviews)
- The Best Laptops for Realtors and Real Estate Agents
- Best 2-In-1 Laptops Under $500 With Stylus for 2020
- The Best Gaming Laptop for Sims 4 With Mods for 2020
- Best Budget Laptop for Adobe Creative Cloud for 2020
- Best Budget Laptops for Film and Media Students 2020
- 7 Best Monitor for Video Conferencing 2020 (Reviews)
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API