Nowadays, computers make one of the essential business tools every enterprise must own. Computers’ need follows their use in nearly every aspect of the enterprise’s operations, including marketing, product creation, accounting, and other e-commerce needs.
With the diversity in the world of technology, the best budget laptops for e-commerce business can be daunting. However, it would be best if you worried less since here is the perfect guide you would need to decide about the optimal budget laptop for your e-commerce business needs.
Six Best Budget Laptops for E-commerce Business in 2021
#1- Dell Inspiron 13 7391 2-in-1
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home I...
- System Memory (RAM): 16GB I Solid State...
- Processor: 1.8 gigahertz Intel 10th...
- Graphics : Intel UHD Graphics I Screen...
- 360° flip-and-fold design I Built-in...
While it might not be the company’s most premium model, Dell’s Inspiron family has features and performance best suited for a budget e-commerce business laptop. Combining a premium design clever stylus slot and a 4K display, the laptop offers more than one could expect for its price tag probably. Powered by an Intel Core i7-10510U quad-core 1.8GHz processor, the laptop can reach speeds of up to 4.8GHz.
With 16GB RAM, the laptop will definitely process information optimally for e-commerce needs. You need not worry about storage since the laptop offers you 512GB of SSD storage. Even better is the laptop’s 2-in-1 functionality, where it can be used as a laptop and as a tablet.
When it comes to displaying, the 13.3-inch laptop offers a 1920 × 1080 Full HD resolution hence a bright and vivid IPS display.
The laptop also employs the Intel UHD Graphics 620 as its designated graphics adapter. Other features that come along with the Dell Inspiron 13 7391 2-in-1 laptop include:
- Variety of ports including 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Thunderbolt 3, and a Card Reader port
- The fair battery life of up to five and a half hours
- Extra portability thanks to its total weight of 1.4Kgs
The laptop is well-rated for its high versatility, premium design, and competent performance despite being a budget laptop. However, its display is quirky, having it also drains its battery fast.
#2- HP Envy 17t
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U (1.8 GHz, up...
- 17.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit...
- Windows 10 home 64
- HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with Dual...
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard...
The HP Envy 17t is powered by a 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU offering the CPU great performance. The HP Envy 17twill serve your needs best, thanks to its 256GB NVMe SSD storage and 1TB of HDD storage when it comes to storage.
Other features of the HP Envy 17t include:
- Great keyboard and trackpad
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Variety of ports including USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, SD card, and HDMI ports
While the HP Envy offers a great large-sized laptop for your e-commerce pursuits, it might be quite heavier than most of the laptops mentioned. Its small battery is also ill-suited for such a big laptop with a 4K display, despite lasting for slightly above seven hours of battery life.
#3- Dell XPS 13 9370
- This Certified Refurbished product is...
- 13.3-Inch Touch-Screen Infinity-Edge 4K...
- 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i7-8550U 1.80...
- 512GB PCIe SSD | 16GB DDR3 | Killer 1435...
- Backlit Keyboard | ThunderBolt 3 USB-C |...
The laptop comes with 16GB DDR3 RAM that operates at speeds of 2133MHz. A 512GB PCle SSD storage also comes with the laptop offers just enough storage for your storage needs. Like most of the laptops in this bracket, the Dell XPS 13 9370 is configured with Intel UHD Graphics 620.
Great displays matter; that’s why Dell provided the 13.3-inch Dell XPS 13 9370 with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels. An UltraSharp InfinityEdge touch display also comes with this budget laptop, making it worthwhile in terms of display.
Other features that come with the Dell XPS 13 9370 include:
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- A Widescreen HD webcam
- Myriad ports including 2 Thunderbolt 3, 1 USB-C 3.1, headset jack, and micro SD card reader ports
- Portability thanks to its 1.23Kgs
- The superb battery life of up to 12 hours
While the Dell XPS 13 9370 offers a big battery life boost and updated processors, some people might dislike it due to the tiny updates required.
#4- Lenovo Yoga C940
- 14.0 in Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x...
- 512GB PCIe SSD, 12GB LPDDR4 3733 MHz RAM
- Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0, 720p webcam, 2...
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 (DisplayPort) 1 USB 3.1...
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Windows 10...
The Lenovo brand has not been left behind in providing a great option for the best budget laptops for e-commerce business. With the Lenovo Yoga C940 comes great possibilities from a budget laptop, making it suitable for one’s e-commerce business needs. Notably, the laptop is powered by a 1.3GHz Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor. The quad-core processor helps the laptop operate with speeds of up to 3.9GHz, which is optimal for your e-commerce business needs.
For optimal performance, the laptop comes with a 12GB LPDDR3 RAM that operates at 3733MHz. The Lenovo Yoga C940’s developers had a great storage choice, having them opt-in for 512GB of PCle SSD storage. With a 1920 × 1080 Full HD resolution, the 14-inch laptop offers quite some great display for a budget laptop.
In addition to the above, the Lenovo Yoga C940 offers:
- A lightweight option budget laptop, weighing just 1.35Kgs
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Variety of ports including two Thunderbolt 3, one USB 3.1 Type- A, and headset jack ports
While the laptop offers great performance, it is the wish for some users that the battery would last longer than just seven hours.
#5- HP Spectre X360
- 15.6" in 3840 x 2160 (4K), Touchscreen...
- 10th Gen i7-10510U 1.8GHZ, NVIDIA...
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHZ 8MB Cache, 512GB SSD +...
- 360° flip-and-fold design, backlit...
- This laptop does not include a built-in...
Powered by an 8th Generation Intel i7-8550U quad-core processor, the laptop can operate at optimal speeds required in your e-commerce pursuits. With 16GB RAM, the laptop can optimally perform the required tasks without having you wait for the processes to end.
Like most of the laptops here, the HP Spectre X360 offers SSD storage for your data storage needs. Notably, the laptop is configured with 512GB SSD storage for storage needs. Coming with a 15.6-inch screen, the laptop offers a 4K Ultra HD resolution hence a high-end display laptop. The laptop is configured with Nvidia GeForce GTX graphics making it a worthwhile purchase despite being classified under a budget laptop.
Other features of the HP Spectre X360 include:
- Handsome keyboard and petite Touchpad
- Great cooling vents
- Plenty of places to plug-in peripherals, including USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, and HDMI ports.
- Lightweight model, thanks to its slim design
While the HP Spectre X360 might be a great option for your e-commerce business needs, the laptop’s battery life might not be the best amongst budget laptops.
#6- Dell XPS 15 7590
- 15. 6" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) OLED...
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB...
- 16GB DDR4-2666MHz, 2x8G
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- Sd card reader, Thunderbolt, USB 3. 0
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- 6-Cell 97Whr integrated
- 256GB M. 2 PCIe NVMe solid state Drive
- Fingerprint reader
- System Ram Type: Ddr4 Sdram
The laptop also comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which optimally handles its processes. With 512GB of SSD storage, you already have adequate data storage space for your e-commerce business pursuits. The 15.6-inch laptop also adopts the OLED technology in producing great 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Its developers also had the laptop support a hundred percent of Adobe RGB color range, making it display stunning. Other features in the Dell XPS 15 7590 include:
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- The great battery life of up to 12 hours
- Great portability thanks to its four pounds weight
While there are many reasons to purchase the Dell XPS 15 7590 laptops, some people might dislike it for its mediocre keyboard and lack of top-firing audio.
How to Choose the best budget laptops for e-commerce business?
The layman’s description of a perfect laptop for your e-commerce business is a durable, powerful, and easy-to-use laptop. However, a better description will have to analyze optimal specifications for the laptop to be termed great for your e-commerce needs. Consider the following specifications while purchasing the best budget laptops for e-commerce business.
Flexibility at work matters. That’s why you need a portable laptop. Long are the days where you had to work in the office alone. With working from home or wherever location you might be at a priority nowadays, you might need a laptop of considerable weight for easy portability.
Having some reliable data storage is essential for your e-commerce pursuits. In this case, you might need a laptop with SSD storage since they offer faster boot times and reliable data storage compared to traditional hard drives that are more susceptible to damage.
Ever essential for optimal performance, high processing power cannot be done away with when it comes to a perfect laptop for your e-commerce needs. Consider laptops with at least Intel i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processors for optimal performance.
A powerful processor is always complemented with some reasonable random access memory for optimal performance. In this case, laptops chosen for e-commerce business needs should have a RAM not less than 8GB.
Long Battery Life
It would be best to have a laptop that can serve you for hours without having to plug it for charging. That will have to be a laptop that can reach up to five hours of battery life.
The best budget laptops for e-commerce businesses are known to provide optimal battery life, sufficient storage, and great processing power. The above listed are the top six budget laptops for some seamless experience in your e-commerce business pursuits. While they all vary in price, the laptops offer value for your money, with personal preference being the determinant factor for the best amongst the six.
- Best Lightweight Business Laptops for Professionals Review
- The Best Budget Business Laptops Under $1000 in 2021
- Best Laptops for Business School & MBA Students in 2021
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API