With different brands and models of laptops available in today’s market, choosing one that will be best for your task can be a bit challenging. As a result, I decided to do the heavy lifting for you and came up with the top six best laptops for archaeology students.
Top six best laptops for archaeology students in 2020 Review:
1. LG Gram Laptop
The LG Gram Laptop is a new laptop model designed by LG; it is ultra-slim equipped with a 14-inch screen with an IPS display. The laptop combines consummate portability along with an uncompromising performance with a powerful battery life of up to 18.5 hours.
The LG Gram laptop tops our list as the best laptop for archaeology students due to these incredible features. Its extraordinary battery life makes it ideal for working on your projects while on the go.
In addition to that, the Gram laptop features a compact body that is not only light in weight but also relatively durable. When it comes to speed, this particular laptop comes equipped with a powerful 10th Gen core i7 processor along with iris plus graphics.
Moreover, it features 16GB DDR4 RAM, which aids in boosting its speed even further.
When it comes to storage, the LG Gram features a storage capacity of 512GB, which is sufficient for storing all your projects and vital data. For smooth and faster data transfer, the laptop is equipped with USB Type-C connectivity.
Top reasons why LG Gram laptop is the best laptop for archaeology student
- The laptop features a Full HD screen with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels.
- It is equipped with a powerful processor; 10th Gen Intel core i7
- Features ample storage capacity of 512 GB
- The long battery life of up to 18.5 hours
- Equipped with a super-fast design thanks to its 16 GB RAM and powerful CPU.
2. 2020 HP Pavilion
HP is a brand with an incredible reputation; it is well-known for designing fast and highly durable laptops, and the 2020 HP Pavilion is not any different. The 2020 HP Pavilion comes equipped with a 15.6-inch screen with an incredible resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels; this helps boost the display while working on a project.
In addition to the incredible display, the 2020 HP Pavilion features a powerful processor with 10th Gen Intel Core i7. This processor, along with its upgraded RAM to 32 GB DDR memory, helps boost the laptop’s speed significantly.
Furthermore, it helps improve multitasking and run some sophisticated software without facing any challenges, making it one of the best laptops for archaeology students.
When it comes to storage, this laptop features a hard drive with upgraded storage of 1TB SSD plus 1TB HDD, which makes it ideal for storing huge files. This makes it ideal for storing your digital data and work with it easily.
Top reasons why 2020 HP Pavilion is the best laptop for archaeology student
- 2020 HP Pavilion comes equipped with sufficient storage; its sufficient storage capacity enhances your overall performance as a student.
- Equipped with 10th Gen Intel Core i7 and an upgraded 32 GB RAM, this laptop is high-speed, making it best to multitask and run some sophisticated software with the utmost ease.
- The laptop features a 15.6-inch FHD IPS BrightView touch screen. The touch screen ability helps in boosting maneuverability.
- Relatively light in weight.
3. Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop
Acer is another well-recognized laptop brand out there, and their Acer Spin 5 Convertible laptop is by far one of their best product in the market. This laptop comes fitted with a powerful processor of 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7.
The processor features an incredible speed of up to 3.9GHz. To boost its functionality, the Acer Spin 5 features 16GB RAM, which enhances multitasking and running some tough archaeological software.
In addition to its incredible speed, the laptop features 13.5-inch VertView 2K Widescreen with a touch display. This display makes it easy for you as an archaeological student to work on your project and bring it to life. Furthermore, you will be able to watch tutorials with incredible clarity.
When it comes to storage, the Acer Spin 5 Convertible is equipped with an incredible storage capacity of 512 GB. This is sufficient for storing personal data along with classwork with the utmost ease. Your data will be safe since this laptop features a fingerprint reader, which enhances privacy and boost your security as well.
Top reasons why Acer Spin 5 Convertible laptop is the best laptop for archaeology student
- The Acer Spin Convertible laptop comes fitted with a powerful battery that features a battery life of up to 15 hours.
- It offers easy transfer of data thanks to its two USB 3.2 Type-C connectivity.
- Features a powerful processor and 16 GB RAM, which helps in boosting speed and enhances multitasking.
- It features a convertible design that allows you to read your laptop screen from different angles.
- Features ample storage capacity for storing your projects and other personal data.
- It is secure, thanks to the fingerprint reader.
4. 2020 Dell Inspiron
Dell is among one of the best laptop companies in the world. If you have never used any Dell laptop before, you should try the 2020 Dell Inspiron, and you will not be disappointed. The 2020 Dell Inspiron features a 10th Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor, which offers incredible responsiveness along with seamless and smooth multitasking.
This laptop features a 15.6-inch touchscreen LED-backlit Full HD with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels. Its clarity is incredible, which makes it relatively easy to work on your projects.
In addition to its remarkable clarity, this laptop features an ample storage capacity of 1 TB SSD plus 1TB HDD, which makes it ideal for storing your vital data and classwork.
The 2020 Dell Inspiron features a RAM capacity of 32GB, which makes it one of the best laptops for multitasking and running some sophisticated software.
This laptop is equipped with two USB 3.1 ports, one USB 2.0, 1 HDMI port, Media Card Reader, and a microphone/headphone jack to enhance data transfer.
Top reasons why 2020 Dell Inspiron is the best laptop for archaeology student
- With this laptop, you are guaranteed sufficient storage for all personal data and classwork.
- This laptop features incredible speed, which makes it best for multitasking ad running all sophisticated archaeological software.
- Relatively light in weight, which makes it ideal for carrying out your task while on the go.
- Offers smooth data transfer thanks to its incredible USB ports.
- It features a touchscreen ability, which enhances maneuverability.
- The laptop features an incredible resolution.
5. Newest HP Envy
HP laptops are some of the best in the market, and the Newest HP Envy says it all. This laptop was designed with speed in mind; it is equipped with a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, which features a speed of up to 3.9 GHz.
It also features NVIDIA GeForce MX330 (GB) along with 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM. When using this laptop, you are guaranteed sufficient speed and incredible multitasking capability.
The HP Envy features a storage capacity o 1TB 7200RPM HDD along with 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD when it comes to storage. This storage capacity is sufficient for storing all your classwork along with other personal data.
Its 17.3-inch screen features and incredible Full HD along with WLED-backlit and multi-touch enabled. 1920 by 1080 pixel helps boost clarity and helps bring your project to life thanks to its stunning clarity.
Top reasons why Newest HP Envy is the best laptop for archaeology student
- The laptop is equipped with precision touchpad support.
- This new HP Envy features an incredible resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels.
- It features incredible speed, which makes it ideal for multitasking and running all sophisticated archaeological software.
- HP Envy is equipped with sufficient storage ideal for storing all your data and classwork.
6. HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion
Like any other HP product, the HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion is an incredible product designed for all computing tasks. This laptop is equipped with a powerful professional performance that will handle all tasks without facing any challenges.
HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion features a robust design thanks to the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, capable of reaching speeds of up to 3.9 GHz. Its incredible technology makes it ideal for handling your innovative and creative moments while at school.
In addition to its speed, the HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion features sufficient storage space of 512 GB, which makes it perfect for storing all your schoolwork and personal data. Its 16 GB Ram helps boost its speed and efficiency, making an excellent laptop for multitasking and running all your complex software.
When it comes to battery, the HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion is equipped with an incredible battery with up to 10 hours of battery. Furthermore, the battery charges at an astonishing speed of 0 to 50% within 45 minutes.
Top reasons why HP 15-cs3019nr is the best laptop for archaeology student
- It is equipped with a powerful processor.
- Features sufficient storage capacity
- Long-lasting battery life
- Light in weight, which makes it ideal for working on your project while on the go.
As I conclude, I hope you find this article helpful, and if you are looking for some of the best laptops for archaeology students, I strongly recommend that you choose from one of the above laptops.
- The 6 Best Laptops for Ph.D. Students [Review] 2020
- The Best Laptops for Architecture Students in 2020 (Review)
- The Best Laptops for Psychology Students in 2020 [Review]
Last update on 2021-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API